Medical service processes & provided services
The Medical Treatment Process for International Patients
Prior inquiry consultation
Email or phone inquiries, filling in the basic questionnaire
Answers about the treatment plan
Estimated treatment duration & estimated cost of treatment
Additional inquiry consultation
Advanced consultation about treatment
Optional video check up
Arrival & airport pick-up
Arrival schedule notification, airport pick-up
Treatment & examination
Introducing outpatient treatment & hospitalization
The accommodation information provided for an accompanying guardian
Outpatient or hospitalization treatment
Interpretation for treatment and in-ward check-ups.
Introduction to discharge
Medical guidance for discharge
The issuing & translation of documents
Departure & send-off
Airport send-off, introduction to departure
Observation of progress and consulting inquiries about re-treatment
To facilitate patients’ receipt of prompt examination and treatment, we provide interpreters, along with guidance and consulting services for international patients during the reservation, treatment, registration, examination and treatment stages of their time with us.
Resident Coordinator Service
- 01 Interpretation & translation for international patients to assist with their medical treatment
- 02 Introduction to outpatient service, hospitalization and discharge.
- 03 Airport pick-up and send-off
- 04 Prompt consultation via email & phone inquiries
- 05 Provision of information on treatment plans & estimates of treatment charges
- 06 Making reservations for outpatients or examinations.
- 07 Provision of administrative assistance for visa applications
- 08 Provision of information on transportation, accommodation and tourism.
- 09 Hot-line services during holidays.
- 10 Post-treatment care.
Visa Medical Examination
We will fill out the English language medical examination forms required by educational institutions in each country.
Global Insurer Membership Service
WWe have contracts with international insurers who specialized in; payment guarantees, patient transportation, tourism services, etc. and who provide prompt and reliable services for international patients who are members.