About our medical equipment
“For our patients’ health and happiness” Nasaret International Hospital introduces the latest medical equipment to provide high quality medical services.
The latest MRI (2ea)
- This has a higher definition and a signal that is twice as strong as a conventional MRI allowing us to survey the body’s microstructure more precisely.
- It allows us to diagnose the affected area quickly.
128CH MULTI-SLICE CT (2ea)
- This can capture 128 high definition videos within 0.35 sec., and takes just 9.4 sec. to capture the whole body
- It can accurately diagnose tumors that are as small as 0.6mm, which is difficult with conventional CT
- Its spacious entry & exit areas make it easier for claustrophobic patients and children to be examined
- Its sliding table, that can be moved left and right, enables selective examinations on the affected side only, and ultimately reduces the radiation dose by 45%.
- This is the latest full endoscope equipment widely used in global medical services.
- It minimizes skin incisions and by using local, not general anesthesia, it reduces postoperative pain and side effects and shortens the recovery period
The latest gastrointestinal endoscope
- This is highly effective in diagnosing micro lesions in the stomach, the colon and the esophagus.
- It allows a more precise examination and better diagnosis by allowing a close observation of those mucosa and capillaries in the narrow part of the digestive system that are difficult to examine with older equipment
- It reduces both the length of the examination and the patient’s pain
Cardiovascular Ultrasound System
- This can examine patients of all ages, from the new born to pregnant woman.
- It offers clear images and a rapid data processing speed allowing for accurate diagnosis.
- World’s first Mammography device which obtained FDA and KFDA approval
- It provides 2D & 3D images simultaneously enabling accurate screening of micro lesions.
- Its rapid scanning speed (under 5 sec.) minimizes the patients’ discomfort.
Spiral Decompression exercise therapeutic equipment
- This is designed to perform one-sided manual-orthodontic treatment in 36 directions based on the direction of intervertebral disc, which makes it possible to treat the TARGET POINT based on CT and MRI results.
- Exercise therapy is available in all areas, front-back-left-right, wherever joints can move, delivering the most effective treatment.